About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
I'm just a girl with a huge appetite for life. I am wildly inspired & influenced by fashion & music.
College student & aspiring fashion stylist. I live for thrills & have many goals & ambitions.

Sunday, November 14

Team Pacquiao

     Last night's Pacquiao VS. Margarito boxing match was so intense! I was actually pretty nervous at the beginning because Margarito was bigger & taller compared to Pacquiao but I'm so happy he won!! Even though I did feel bad for Margarito's eyes afterwards haha..

     On a side note though, I've recently became obsessed with brown nail polish lately! I don't know why but I can't get enough of it. I'm not just talking about any brown nail polish either, I'm talking like.. dark brown nail polish. I'm definitely going to be wearing it a lot throughout the Fall, as well as red nail polish (duh, it's my all time favorite haha). I'm in love with OPI's "Mauving to Manitoba" and "Vodka & Caviar".



XO,
Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment