About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
I'm just a girl with a huge appetite for life. I am wildly inspired & influenced by fashion & music.
College student & aspiring fashion stylist. I live for thrills & have many goals & ambitions.

Wednesday, November 24

'I Only Sleep in PINK' Holiday Challenge!

Put together a dreamy, holiday look reflective of the optimistically chic PINK vibe.
Victoria's Secret is having a Polyvore contest for anyone who wants to enter to win the grand prize of a $500 Visa gift card! 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive a $250 Visa gift card. All winners will also be featured in VSPINK.com & PINK's facebook page.

Rules
  - Entries must include at least 2 pieces of PINK sleepwear from the specific contest items.

Contest ends on November 30th 11:59pm PST.

I'm so excited, I love Polyvore contests so I will definitely be submitting an entry asap! You can go ahead & start creating your Polyvore set below!

For official rules & regulations, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun contest i'll have to enter!
    -Jazz
    http://followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, great conest idea!! I would love to see your entry!! xxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete