About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
I'm just a girl with a huge appetite for life. I am wildly inspired & influenced by fashion & music.
College student & aspiring fashion stylist. I live for thrills & have many goals & ambitions.

Tuesday, October 26

Tights Galore



I currently have this obsession with tights & I seriously can't get enough of them. The fact that it's Fall makes them even more appealing to me because it seems that they can put together any look. If you're not ready to store away your high-waisted skirts or shorts along with the rest of your summer clothes (& believe me, I'm not either), tights may be your solution. You can wear them underneath shorts, skirts, & my personal favorite, sweater dresses! The only thing is that you have to be careful when pairing together different textures that could easily clash, ultimately leading to disaster.

     My Top Favorite are..
  • Opaque Tights! I like the sheerness of them & they won't look so much like leggings.
  • Classy Tights with a Lace-like Pattern. (NOT too overdone though or it looks tacky).
  • Grey Tights. The perfect neutral color to go with anything. Plus, its a popular color this season.
  • Navy Blue Tights. A great, bold color that could either be played down to be subtle, or paired with neutral colors to really pop.
  • Maroon Tights. If you want to be daring & add color to your outfit.
I've found gorgeous tights @ stores such as Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, Banana Republic, LOFT, Express, & American Apparel, just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment