About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
I'm just a girl with a huge appetite for life. I am wildly inspired & influenced by fashion & music.
College student & aspiring fashion stylist. I live for thrills & have many goals & ambitions.

Thursday, October 28

Combat Boots: Hate it or Can't get enough of it?

I was never too crazy about combat boots, but they've recently grown on me. I really like the edgy look to them & lately, I've been searching for the perfect pair of boots to wear during the fall because I'm honestly just tired of Uggs. Plus, I feel like they're the perfect everyday boots to wear if you're going for a casual look. Combat boots have grown to be very popular over the last few months & I've been seeing them all over the mall. I'm debating if I should get a pair in either grey or cream & I can't decide because I'm crazy about them in both colors!

Here are a couple of options that I'm considering..

Steve Madden | 'Troopa' in NATL LEA $99.95



Nine West | 'Rivit' in grey / dark grey by Boutique 9 $200



What's your opinion,
Are you guys admirers or haters of the new trend?

I'll update sometime soon with what pair I decide on getting!

XO,
Racheal

1 comment: